Nippon Bells Matrix is one of the key companies in the Bulgarian pharmaceutical sector – a distributor of innovative medical devices and pharmaceuticals. We are striving to provide fast and exact supply to our customers, following the best international practices and we are a trusted partner to manufacturers, wholesalers, pharmacies and hospitals.
- Nippon Bells Matrix Ltd. is a privately owned company, established in Sofia, Bulgaria in 2004
- Nippon Bells Matrix Ltd. is a medical devices and pharmaceutical wholesaler registered by the Bulgarian Drug Agency.
- Nippon Bells Matrix Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified and a GDP compliant company.
- Our partners are some of the leading Bulgarian experts in gastroenterology, interventional cardiology, neurology/neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery.
- Established network with management of key specialized hospitals and pharmacies.
To be a trusted partner of both patients and doctors, providing quality products, follow the trends in the healthcare world and offer leading innovative treatment solutions.
- We are set on the path of becoming the best provider of innovative medical devices on the Bulgarian market.
- We are constantly improving our service standards, as to become a preferred distributor.
- We are striving to provide fast and exact supply to our customers.
- We are devoted to provide extensive training to our customers’ staff.
- Quality - Constantly improving our processes to supply the best possible service.
- Integrity - Implementing the highest medical, business and personal ethical standards.
- Responsibility - Striving to achieve our short/long term objectives
- Innovation - Bringing maximal value to our customers by ensuring fast implementation of proven medical and technological achievements
GDP Compliant facilities - licensed warehouse, temperature controlled vehicles, highly qualified personell
Pharmaeuticals - a portfolio of over 100 products with customers all across the EU.
Medical devices - innovative products in the gastroenterology, ophthalmology, interventional cardiology, neurology/neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery.
Business consulting - developing and executing the best strategy for product placement on the market.